We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, they can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
Part One: All visitors to are promised that:
- We will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your visit will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to a third party without your consent.
- If your name is on our database and you request that we remove or alter it, we will do so within 72 hours of receiving your request. To request removal from our database or alteration to your existing entry you can either login to the site and edit your profile or alternatively email email@example.com or by writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
- All orders placed online will be confirmed by email to the email address supplied at the time of the registration process.
Part Two: Consent
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to gather general demographic information and for other purposes such as monitoring your usage of the Website.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
Part Three: Cookies
- Currently cookies are used to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before, welcoming you as a returning user and offering to show you your last order with Voujon Restaurant.
- For further information on cookies please refer to www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm. This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
Part Four: Disclaimer
If we provide links to other services, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. We reserve the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Part Five: Contact Us
Address: Voujon Restaurant, 1-3 Church St, Long Buckby, NN6 7QH
Tel: 01327 843806